- 1 How much are GHD straighteners?
- 2 Is the GHD hair straightener worth it?
- 3 Why are ghd straighteners so expensive?
- 4 Is GHD gold better than original?
- 5 Is Cloud Nine or GHD better?
- 6 What straighteners do salons use?
- 7 What are the best hair straighteners to buy UK?
- 8 Can old GHDs ruin your hair?
- 9 What is the least damaging hair straightener?
- 10 How long do GHD straighteners last?
- 11 What’s the most expensive straightener?
How much are GHD straighteners?
GHD straighteners vary in price, depending on the model you choose and offers on at authorised retailers. At present, you can nab a pair for as cheap as £92.70 – but the more premium models, such as the GHD Platinum plus will set you back £170.
Is the GHD hair straightener worth it?
“It curls nicely and I find it much easier to do than with others, I have no snagging happening with the plates, I never feel like my hair is burning and it looks silky after use. I have pink hair as well so it works amazing with dyed hair. Definitely worth the price.”
Why are ghd straighteners so expensive?
They’re made from 18k gold. Ghd has unveiled the world’s most expensive straighteners, which just so happen to be made from 18K gold and are worth a staggering £1,000. ghd has made only 70 tools, with just 10 exclusively available in the UK – and you won’t find them on sale. So how do you get one?
Is GHD gold better than original?
With the same great technology as the Classic but with significantly wider plates, the ghd V Gold Max Styler can tackle even the thickest and most unruly hair with ease. If you have long hair, then you’ll also love how quickly the wider plates will glide through your locks, cutting down on your styling time.
Is Cloud Nine or GHD better?
So which is better? There is no doubt that both ghd and Cloud Nine are fantastic quality straighteners, however, there has to be a winner. Cloud Nine v ghd IV – Cloud Nines perform better in both straightening and curling. While, the Cloud Nines are fantastic irons, overall we would recommend the ghd Gold Styler.
What straighteners do salons use?
The Best Hair Straighteners, According to Hairdressers and Session Stylists
- GHD Platinum+ Professional Performance 1” Styler.
- ghd Original IV Hair Straightener.
- Remington Keratin Protect Intelligent Hair Straightener.
- Dyson Corrale Straightener.
- Cloud Nine — The Original Iron.
- Cloud Nine — The Wide Iron.
What are the best hair straighteners to buy UK?
Cosmo Lab Picks:
- Best budget hair straightener: TRESemme Smooth 215 Straightener.
- Best hair straightener under £100: The Hair Lab by Mark Hill Styler.
- Best steam hair straightener: L’Oréal Professionnel Steampod Steam Straightening Tool.
- Best hair straightener for thick hair: ghd Platinum + Straightener.
Can old GHDs ruin your hair?
GHD education manager Robert Kovacs is reported by Mamamia to have said old straighteners can damage your hair. ‘The condition of your hair may be affected. It can cause dry and split ends, and lack of shine,’ he said.
What is the least damaging hair straightener?
5 best hair straighteners that won’t damage your hair
- ghd Platinum+ Professional Styler. ghd platinum + professional styler.
- Cloud Nine The Wide Iron. Cloud Nine, The Wide Iron.
- Paul Mitchell Neuro Smooth XL.
- Dura CHI Ceramic & Titanium Infused Hairstyling Iron.
- Remington Air Plates Ceramic Straightener.
How long do GHD straighteners last?
How long do GHD straighteners last? GHD straighteners can last very long if you look after them – often a solid number of years. Most of them come with a two to three year warranty but some users claim they’ve been using the same model for over a decade.
What’s the most expensive straightener?
Hair giants GHD have released a straightener with a serious case of the Midas Touch. A hot iron made entirely from gold that’s worth more than $3,000 has just been released by the UK-based brand. The ‘ GHD Gold 18K’ styler features shimmering gold-coloured plates and real 18k gold pivot caps.