How do you draw long hair?
1. How to Draw Long, Straight Hair
- Start by adding some volume around the head.
- Draw the parting in your chosen place.
- Draw the outline of the hair around the face.
- Draw the direction of the hair gently flowing down over the shoulders.
- As I’ve mentioned before, hair doesn’t lie flat on the scalp.
How do you draw anime girl hair?
Drawing Neatly Combed Anime Hair
- Draw the head and hairline.
- Draw the side sections of the hair with steady cures somewhat hugging the shape of the face.
- Add some small hair clumps for the bottom background hair.
- Finally you can add a little clump of hair hanging down from the middle of the front section of the hair.
Which pencil is used for sketching hair?
I’d recommend using a softer pencil grade such as B or 2B, and shade the darkest areas on your sketch where least amount of light reaches the hair.
How do I make a realistic sketch?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.