How do you draw a real girl’s face?
How to Draw a Girl Face — Let’s get started!
- Step 2 — Draw the Ears.
- Step 3 — Add Hair to the Face.
- Step 4 — Next, Draw the Eyes.
- Step 5 — Then, Draw the Nose.
- Step 6 — Put a Bright Smile on the Face.
- Step 7 — Next, Add an Eyebrow.
- Step 8 — Add a Blush to the Cheeks.
- Step 9 — Add Details and Patterns to the Hair.
How do you draw realistic hair?
- Lay in the Shape. Start your drawing by laying in the overall shape of the hairstyle with a pencil.
- Apply the Darks.
- Blend, Reapply Darks and Lift.
- Lay in the Shape.
- Build up the Hair Strands.
- Blend and Lift.
- Draw the Shapes.
- Create the Hair Strands.
Why is drawing hair so hard?
Hair is very difficult to draw, because what we see is different than what we know. You can’t simply draw all the hairs in the form of lines, because that’s not what we see when we look at hair. What we see must be simplified to lines and shades, and there are many ways to do it.
How can I make a boy sketch?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
Which pencil is used for sketching hair?
I’d recommend using a softer pencil grade such as B or 2B, and shade the darkest areas on your sketch where least amount of light reaches the hair.
What pencils are best for sketching?
The best pencils for drawing and sketching are a HB, 2B, 6B and 9B. Far better than buying a whole set of pencils, most of which will never be used.