How can I curl my hair naturally?
- Wash your hair and condition it.
- Once your hair is about 80% dry, gather a 1-2 inch section of your hair (the smaller the section, the tighter your curls will be) and start twisting until it resembles a rope.
- Twist this section tightly around itself to form a small twisted bun.
- Secure it with a bobby pin.
What can I use if I don’t have a curling iron?
Eight ways to get curly hair without a curling iron or hair
- Using a headband.
- Using bobby pins.
- Using a T-shirt or a towel.
- Using chopsticks.
- Making a bun.
- Making a bunch of little buns.
- Using paper towels.
- Making small braids.
How do you get loose curls without heat?
The Best Ways to Curl Your Hair Without Heat Treatments
- Overnight Braids. This is one of the easiest ways to get loose curls.
- Hair Rollers. Have you ever seen hair rollers before?
- Headband. A typical headband makes it very easy to curl your hair overnight.
- T-Shirt Hair Halo.
- French Braid.
How can I curl my straight hair naturally?
How to Make Straight Hair Curly
- Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
- Strengthen and protect your hair with a leave-in conditioner.
- Air dry or diffuse wet hair.
- Use a curling iron on stubbornly straight strands.
- Try a no-heat curling method.
- Add volume and texture with a sea salt spray.
How can I curl my short hair in 5 minutes without heat?
How to Curl Hair Without Heat In 5 Minutes
- The Magic Headband. Did you know that a headband is much more than a hair accessory?
- Just the Fingers. If you have slightly wavy hair, you can make wonderful curls in a matter of minutes without any heat.
- Smart Pin Curl Clips.
- French Braids.
How do you get soft curls overnight?
First, twist a T-shirt into a roller shape and tie the ends together to create a large DIY halo. Then, put the halo on top of your head, wrap pieces of hair around it, and pin the hair in place. Leave your hair in the halo overnight, and in the morning, you can remove all the pins to reveal soft, bouncy curls.