How do guys get messy hair?
How to Have Messy Hair (Male)
- Have a barber texture your hair.
- Get a high fade or an undercut on the sides.
- Shampoo your hair 2-3 times a week.
- Use matte pomade or wax to style your hair.
- Style your hair with a sea salt spray.
- Blow dry your hair.
- Try a messy faux hawk.
- Comb your hair over to one side.
Do girls like messy hair?
Messy hair – women love this casual look on men The just-out-of-bed look, messy hair, isn’t seen as sloppy – actually, it’s super hot! Women also find men wearing this scruffy look more interesting! The messy look sees the upper and side sections of hair kept long and a bit disheveled.
What is Zac Efron’s haircut called?
What is Zac Efron’s haircut called? Zac Efron keeps his hair relatively short, having rocked cuts, including a quiff, buzz cut, spiky hair, crew cut, a pompadour, faux hawk, and slicked-back hair. The sides are usually short, with a taper cut, and he often embraces naturally messy texture and movement.
How do I get messy medium hair?
How to Style Messy Medium Hair
- Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
- Use a blow dryer on a high-heat setting to achieve the shape you want.
- Take a small amount of high-hold pomade or clay and work it into the back of the hair, moving forward (target the roots of the hair for maximum control).