How do you draw mens hair step by step?
How to Draw Natural Male Hair Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Head. Male head drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Hairline.
- Step 3 – Draw an Outline of the Hair.
- Step 4 – Add Some Details.
- Step 5 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Begin Applying Shading.
- Step 7 – Intensify the Shading.
- Step 8 – Finish the Hair Drawing.
What are the steps to drawing hair?
- Lay in the Shape. Start your drawing by laying in the overall shape of the hairstyle with a pencil.
- Apply the Darks.
- Blend, Reapply Darks and Lift.
- Lay in the Shape.
- Build up the Hair Strands.
- Blend and Lift.
- Draw the Shapes.
- Create the Hair Strands.
How do you start drawing cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Fun Cartoon Character
- Start with the head. Draw a medium-sized oval shape with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.
- When you’re finished, ink your character for his final, complete look.
What brush do you use for hair on procreate?
Hair Brushes for Procreate
- Soft Flowing Hair Brush – when you want your hair to be soft and flowing.
- 2 Block in brushes – to block in that basic hairstyle.
- Standard Hair Brush – the go to brush for hair.
- Textured Hair Brush – to add a slight texture to the hair.
- Smudgy Hair Brush – for soft and smooth hair.
Why is drawing hair so hard?
Hair is very difficult to draw, because what we see is different than what we know. You can’t simply draw all the hairs in the form of lines, because that’s not what we see when we look at hair. What we see must be simplified to lines and shades, and there are many ways to do it.