How do you make your hair wavy without heat?
The perfect way to get wavy hair without heat overnight, and with minimal effort!
- Scrunch dry or damp hair into a messy bun.
- Secure with a hair tie and hair pins as needed.
- Let hair dry and release the bun (and the waves!)
- Seal the deal with a quick spray of our Shine Bright Tonight Hairspray.
Can you do mermaid waves with a straightener?
Here is a quick little video showing you how you can easily get mermaid waves using your straighteners ♀️ You don’t need a fancy three pronged waving tool to achieve a dreamy mermaid mane just wiggle those @ghdhair’s to create them! Straighteners – @ghdhair #platinumplus form the new Upbeat Collection.
What tool do you use for beach waves?
The most traditional way to get beachy waves is with a curling iron. Opt for a barrel that’s approximately one-inch in diameter, like this wand from Bed Head, and be sure to apply a heat protectant to your hair before styling.
How do you get waves for beginners?
Prepare Your Hair
- Address Any Issues With Your Scalp. A healthy scalp is a prerequisite to getting 360 waves, which is why you need to make sure your hair and scalp are in optimal condition.
- Get A Haircut.
- Be Ready To Commit.
- Use A Wave Shampoo.
- Brush Your Hair.
- Put On A Durag.
- Keep Brushing.
How do I get beachy waves naturally?
“Break up the waves with your fingers or a large wide-tooth comb and spritz in a sea salt spray of your choice,” says Clarke. “If your hair is naturally curly or wavy, a salt spray will just help to enhance that and really make the most of your natural texture, cutting down on drying time,” explains Percival.