- 1 Do you have to bleach your hair to get it platinum?
- 2 How long does platinum hair last?
- 3 Can you be born with platinum blonde hair?
- 4 Can you go platinum blonde a day?
- 5 How many times do I have to bleach my hair to get it platinum blonde?
- 6 How do I get my hair platinum silver?
- 7 How can I turn my hair white?
Do you have to bleach your hair to get it platinum?
STEP 2: GRAB A HAIR COLOR BLEACH Depending on your original hair color, more steps may be necessary to process your old hair color out and your new hair color in. So you’re going to need to bleach your mane before using a platinum hair dye.
How long does platinum hair last?
Maintaining Bleached Hair is Key Maintaining a platinum dye job is much different than natural hair. Expect to get your roots touched up about every six weeks if you don’t want them to show (sooner if you cut your hair often.) The longer they get, the harder they are to keep consistent with the rest of your hair.
Can you be born with platinum blonde hair?
You cannot find people with natural platinum blonde hair in Asia, this particular hair color is found in Europe, America and other regions where sunlight is scarce. As per the scientific findings, this particular hair color was originated in Northern Europe due to the deficiency of vitamin D.
Can you go platinum blonde a day?
It probably won’t happen in one sitting. “The chance of going platinum in one sitting is greater on fine hair and lighter levels of natural color,” says Rick. Unfortunately, there’s no magic hair dye that will take super dark strands to white blonde in one day.
How many times do I have to bleach my hair to get it platinum blonde?
Because going platinum blonde usually means at least two rounds of a bleach process (and potentially a third or fourth process depending on how your hair reacts to bleach), it’s even more damaging than the usual blonde highlights.
How do I get my hair platinum silver?
To achieve platinum silver hair, the bleach must be left on until it reaches a level that is almost white. Before you wash it off, there shouldn’t be any gold tones left. This color requires little to no upkeep, which makes this look super easy.
How can I turn my hair white?
How to Get White Hair at Home (5 Easy Steps)
- Step 1: Apply Coconut Oil. The first thing I love to do before bleaching is put in a little hair mask for a few hours.
- Step 2: Apply Bleach.
- Step 3: Let Bleach Sit, Then Rinse Hair.
- Step 4: Repeat Until You Achieve a Light Yellow Color.
- Step 5: Tone Your Hair.