- 1 What is the best hair dryer to buy in Australia?
- 2 Which is the most powerful Parlux hairdryer?
- 3 Are Parlux hairdryers good?
- 4 Where are Parlux hairdryers made?
- 5 Which hair dryers are best?
- 6 How long do Parlux hair dryers last?
- 7 Is Parlux a good brand?
- 8 Is the Parlux 3200 ionic?
- 9 What is the lightest Parlux hair dryer?
- 10 Is Parlux alyon ceramic?
- 11 What is the latest Parlux hair dryer?
What is the best hair dryer to buy in Australia?
The best hair dryers in Australia
- Best for thick hair: Remington Pro Air Turbo Dryer.
- Best under $100: Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish Hair Dryer.
- Best under $200: VS Sassoon Digital Sensor Hair Dryer.
- Best over $200: Parlux Advance Light Ionic & Ceramic Hair Dryer.
- Best overall hair dryer: Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer.
Which is the most powerful Parlux hairdryer?
The incredible Parlux 385 Power Light is exactly as it sounds, both powerful and extremely light! The second lightest hairdryer in the Parlux range, the Parlux 385 is also one of the most powerful.
Are Parlux hairdryers good?
The Parlux Advance ceramic ionic dryer is powerful and compact. It’s the lightest in the bunch and doesn’t sacrifice power despite being the second smallest, after the Dyson. Our testers found it had good temperature control, was easy to handle with a short snout, long cord and ergonomic handle, and dried hair fast.
Where are Parlux hairdryers made?
Made in Italy, Parlux professional hair dryers are an expert favourite in salons around the world.
Which hair dryers are best?
The best hair dryers you can buy in 2021
- BaByliss 2100 Salon Light: Best budget hair dryer.
- GHD Helios: Best hair dryer for superfast styling.
- Dyson Supersonic: Best luxury hair dryer.
- Remington Keratin Protect: Best hair dryer for shine.
- Panasonic EH-NA98 Nanoe: Best hair dryer for afro-textured hair.
How long do Parlux hair dryers last?
3800 EcoFriendly Ceramic and Ionic Parlux Hair Dryer is the 2010 model of the hair dryer. The dryer has an airflow speed of 75 m3/h, weighs 500 grams which is slightly heavier than the newer models, and the motor life is 2000 hours.
Is Parlux a good brand?
The Parlux hair dryers get an almost universal and resounding review for its strong power, minimal noise as well as lasting power. Many people have had their own Parlux dryers for over a decade!
Is the Parlux 3200 ionic?
The Parlux 3200 Compact Ceramic Ionic is without doubt, one of the highest specification, professional hairdryers on the market today. With the introduction of the revolutionary K-Lamination motor, the Parlux 3200 Ceramic Ionic hairdryer is even lighter, more durable and features a powerful 1900 watts motor.
What is the lightest Parlux hair dryer?
Four temperature settings, 2 speed settings and an instant cold shot button create impeccable results for all hair types and textures. The Parlux Advance is also an extremely lightweight hair dryer, only weighing 460g, so you won’t get sore arms from styling.
Is Parlux alyon ceramic?
Parlux Alyon Gold Combines Ionic and Ceramic Technologies Another innovation I should mention is that the item features antimicrobial treatment. The ceramic technology ensures better heat distribution and reduces static. These two technologies make the dryer perfect for people with straight or curly hair.
What is the latest Parlux hair dryer?
The new Parlux 385 Power Light is equipped with Parlux usual Ionic and Ceramic System which is absolutely indispensable for the health and beauty of your hair and also has the usual cold shot button for setting styles in place. One thing we can guarantee however, is you are going to LOVE the latest Parlux dryer.